Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im not new to offroading but my current 4x4 is stock.. i have an 08 commander QT-I.. looking for family friendly people to got on easy trails in the socal area. i am open to anything that is easy fairly wide.. dont want to beat up the wifes baby... hit me up if you are interested.. anyone know of any non hardcore easy going socal clubs?

·
2,248 Posts
I used to drive up on the hills above Corona. There are roads that connect down south to highway 78 above Lake Elsnore. There sometimes is a lock on the northern gates, but you can enter from the south near you up at the top of the mountains on hwy 78. The dirt roads follow the mountains and offer great views. Get an off road map and check it out. Most any vehicle can easily travel these access roads. Let me know if you want to go and Lee and I will come over and show you some trails. We are near Palm Springs.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
im not new to offroading but my current 4x4 is stock.. i have an 08 commander QT-I.. looking for family friendly people to got on easy trails in the socal area. i am open to anything that is easy fairly wide.. dont want to beat up the wifes baby... hit me up if you are interested.. anyone know of any non hardcore easy going socal clubs?
How about you telling us where you live and then maybe others can meet with you. If you go to the trail ride section you will find out where all the gathers are.

·
2,248 Posts
Dcashly84 has posted before. A short while back. I think That he is from Lake Elsnore, California. Which is just south of Corona off Interstate 15.

Course I could be wrong, old and confused as I get...lol

I think I suggested back then that he might consider talking to the wild and crazy Phoenix bunch.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im in lake elsinore.. i have a polaris ranger that i offroad alot... i go to ocotillo wells, glamis, and the arrowhead/big bear area alot... just havent been on alot of street legal trails..

·
2,248 Posts
Now I think he must have just updated his profile. I don't remember that being up there and I am sure that an eagle eyed officer of the law would not have missed it also.

Are we getting old Jon?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you would be correct... im new... forgot to update my profile.. all updated now.. just need some pics..

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i did a small part of the main divide road going from elsinore up the mtn into the cleveland NF... going to try to finish it this weekend.. there is also a nice very easy trail near hemet.. its called bee canyon.. its easy going.. in the winter time it should be fun to take the kids..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts