Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently became a commander owner. It seems that my jeep is missing the cover that goes over the jack compartment, the carpeted one that brings it level with the third row seats when folded down. Does anyone know what part number that may be? I've been searching various parts sites but cant seem to find that one. Any help or direction is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Brian

·
Registered
6 Posts
Have you checked pick and pulls? I am not sure where to look for parts like that other than a junkyard.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Not sure of a part number, but I did a quick search and found one on eBay. I searched 2007 JEEP COMMANDER REAR INTERIOR CARGO COVER JACK COVER TRIM. $75 seems steep to me, but it's an option. Personally, I would check the local junk yards.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After seeing the picture of it on ebay I feel really dumb. I already have that part, but for some reason it was installed upside down which created an uneven floor. I took it out, felt the carpet side on the bottom and it hit me. Flipped it over and it fit like a glove.

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
176 Posts
After seeing the picture of it on ebay I feel really dumb. I already have that part, but for some reason it was installed upside down which created an uneven floor. I took it out, felt the carpet side on the bottom and it hit me. Flipped it over and it fit like a glove.

Thanks for the help!
It's actually designed to be turned with either side up - can be used as a tray when the carpet side is down or as a cover over the jack.

Glad you got it figured out! :thumbsup:

Bob

·
Registered
16 Posts

Thanks for the help!
:thinkerg: Glad it worked out!!! Saved some money too!

·
Super Moderator
5,904 Posts

Thanks for the help!
This is a pretty good one.....LOL.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts