Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to buy the Jeep Slush Mats that fit my 06 Commander. The least I've seen them priced is $72, can't remember if that was Ebay or what, but that's the lowest price I've noticed.

Does anyone know somewhere I can get them for less?

·
Registered
343 Posts
No, there fairly expensive, I really like my Jeep slush mats. I ordered them from the dealer for around 70 and they came in next day, perfect fit.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Make sure you compare them to the Husky Liners. I had a pair that I used in both my 1996 and 2004 Blazers... they are still going strong now that my sister has the truck (the mats are 14 years old!).

They have diamond plate texture and high molded lips for custom fit. I just ordered a front set for my new XK (black ar P/N 30611).

Cheers,

Chuck

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've seen those Husky liners...tough, no doubt. I was just a little intrigued by the fit and the look of the Jeep ones. They look good but look like they'd hold enough too.

Husky will definitely be an option before I buy. Thanks for reminding me of those.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I bought Jeep Mopar slush mats from "sodcj" on eBay for $55.00. They were a brand new set of (4). I like the mats. The Husky liners were on my list too. They seem really nice as well.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
I bought the slush mats. Only problem I have is the passenger side.
They still slip and slide. Wont stay put. Outside of my nailgun, any ideas
on how to keep them in place.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I've seen those Husky liners...tough, no doubt. I was just a little intrigued by the fit and the look of the Jeep ones. They look good but look like they'd hold enough too.

Husky will definitely be an option before I buy. Thanks for reminding me of those.
I will have mine soon and will install them and let you know how they fit... I may post pictures if the fit is less than perfect.

Oh, the Husky Liners supposedly have small "pins" underneath so they grip the carpet and do not slide around (like the OEM carpeted mats). My old Blazer's Husky set did not have pins and did move a little.

I'll know more by Friday.

Chuck

·
Registered
126 Posts
I bought the slush mats. Only problem I have is the passenger side.
They still slip and slide. Wont stay put. Outside of my nailgun, any ideas
on how to keep them in place.
My slush mat on the passenger side stays put with the little pins biting into the carpet. There is rarely a passenger in my Jeep though.
If the family goes somewhere we usually roll in the Honda mini van. :-(

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I bought Jeep Mopar slush mats from "sodcj" on eBay for $55.00. They were a brand new set of (4). I like the mats. The Husky liners were on my list too. They seem really nice as well.
Just went with these. Thanks for the suggestion. I'd have never looked for them, otherwise. Shipping was only $8. Hard to beat. Can't wait to get them.

·
Registered
126 Posts
^^^no problem^^^

·
Banned
139 Posts
I purchased mine off of ebay today from the same seller.

$55.50 + $8 shipping.

Lowest price I could find.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts