Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend has a black 07 Jeep Commander Rocky Mountain Edition with 63,000 miles stills has the new car smell also body is flawless. He wants 12 for it what do you guys think I have had it for the weekend and it drives and runs awesome.

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
That's a great deal. Make sure it's as sound as you think, and if it is, you won't regret getting it. These are remarkable vehicles and I don't think Jeep will make the likes of them again.

·
Registered
452 Posts
You ought to test drive it and see if it meets your expectations. Remember these XKs came w/ a number of different engines V6 3.7L, V8 4.7L, V8 5.7L HEMI, and the rare CRD. The day we shopped for ours, I first tried the 4.7L which was more than ample enough. Then I tried out the 3.7L... to me, I felt it was enough, but if you're needing to speed up when you can, the 3.7L may not be a good choice. We decided for the HEMI instead. Although, the bigger the engine, the lower MPGs. Don't get all into trying to improve MPGs for any Jeep... we buy'em to get around places others can't in most cases. I'm sure it drives great... just want to make sure you'll be happy with it, for the long haul.

·
Registered
184 Posts
The commander was the only Jeep that would fit my wife, baby, dog and all the other crap we throw in there for trips. Yet I still get to 4wheel when I want to :) great vehicle. You won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the advise as for the 3.7 it seemed like it did fine. I drove it for 3 days gave it back tonight. The owner was going to check on the extended warranty. I asked what his bottom dollar was he said he would get back with me. So hopefully by the weekend it will be mine. I will post a pic when I get it and detail it out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Update on my first Commander

So I talked him down to 11k on that 07 Jeep Commander Rocky Mountain Edition. With 63k on it. It has the 3.7 in it also. Runs drives and looks great. When I get it and get it cleaned up I will post pics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts