Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Usually there are 2 chimes, I know this is probably due to some sensors I need to replace. But every since I replaced the battery the chimes seem very loud, too loud. Is there any way to turn the volume on the chimes at all?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Usually there are 2 chimes, I know this is probably due to some sensors I need to replace. But every since I replaced the battery the chimes seem very loud, too loud. Is there any way to turn the volume on the chimes at all?
If I am correct the chimes are telling you that you have Nav messages.. when it chimes it shows “ Nav Message” on the display... and I have not found a way to control that sound.. that goes back to the issue of buying the disc to update the Nav system to be able to get into the settings..

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I am correct the chimes are telling you that you have Nav messages.. when it chimes it shows “ Nav Message” on the display... and I have not found a way to control that sound.. that goes back to the issue of buying the disc to update the Nav system to be able to get into the settings..

Got a disc for cheap and updated the head unit so hopefully that will work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts