Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone. I haven't been on here in a few years since I've been busy building my Jeep TJ. Anyway I thought I'd just post up something I did today. I've been running 255/70r18 wheels and tires from a jeep jk Sahara for the last year or so and it was time for new tires. So I took a shot, mainly cause the price was right, and bought some 275/65r18 tires and I couldn't be happier. They fit perfectly and DO NOT RUB. Mind you I'm not sure if they would or not off road bit this is a street only vehicle. My tj is for off roading. I'll include a few pics. I'll throw one in of my tj just for the heck of it.

·
Registered
556 Posts
7 spoke crome wheels are my favorite. Looks great!

·
Registered
11 Posts
These wheels are what I plan on getting for my commander after I can get the pinch weld done. Would you say that this wheel/tire combo are about as big as you can go with a lifted commander?

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
These wheels are what I plan on getting for my commander after I can get the pinch weld done. Would you say that this wheel/tire combo are about as big as you can go with a lifted commander?
This is about as big you can go with anything short of a Superlift or Modified OME with some trimming.

There is a sticky on what size tires fits what.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the compliments and replies. I'd say it's about as big as you can go with a rc lift and only street driving. It's been a few weeks now and still no rubbing. Although it gets very close to the rear ac lines in the pass side wheel well when in reverse with wheel turned to full lock.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts