Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been out of town since the lift and tires went on - so finally got a chance to run out at lunch today for just a few minutes. Once soccer is done for the kids, we'll get some weekend trips and pics:

And yes, the casing on the passenger side mirror is busted - wife decided to run it into the garage backing out one day - glass is still in tact though and the dealer wants $180, I'll wait till I find one on ebay.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Where in CO are you? Your XK is identical to mine.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Colorado Springs, you?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
damm i wish i had a play ground like that i could go to on my lunch break...:D

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's just one of the things we love about Colorado - and now that we have the Jeep, I'm sure we'll find more places to go.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Nice pics. Love the background.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
Where around the Springs are those taken? We used to live there and I loved the accessibility of the off-road areas. I've been up and down Gold Camp, Stage Coach, and Rampart Range Road more times than I can count.

I miss it, but I'm sure I'll find something to play with here in Montana too!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Took these on Rampart Range Road - about 10 minutes west of Garden of the Gods. My boys and I are going to Gold Camp next week, so I'll get some there too.

RWMorrisonJR - any trails near Castle Rock you hit?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks on the compliment - owe it all to everyone on the forum and the info and input available here!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
bjamrow said:
Colorado Springs, you?
Wow! I was in CO Springs last summer. One of my best friends lives out that way, and he has property up in Guffey. I will try to put up a picture of the XK in the Garden of the Gods... Good times!

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Not too many since most of them have been smoothed out and graded due to development. Now I have to drive to have fun like everyone else.

·
Registered
456 Posts
What are the specs on your setup - tire/spacer/lift?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll have to go and actually fill out my signature line, but until then:
RR 2.25" lift with stock shocks
265-70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers with 1.5" Spidertrax spacers - slight rubbing
4xGuard Rails - thanks to HueyPilot!
K&N Cold Air Intake and MagnaFlow muffler
Yakima Megawarrior rack with extension - had to take if off to fit in the garage for now.
And a custom smiley face arm rest on the rear passenger door thanks to my 5-year old :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts