Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
madskillz said:
Ok, here's my whip. I just bought it a week ago.

I live in The Duke City and took this pics on top of the West Mesa outside of town.

Wellcome to the forum, and congrats on your whip... It is very similar to mine

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ROMEO said:
Wellcome to the forum, and congrats on your whip... It is very similar to mine
Thanks for the props, Romeo. I think the only real upgrade I want to do with it is the NAV. I am wondering if getting the OEM Rec NAV (as a member was telling me) is the best route vs. a GARMIN one (at $200). I also want to upgrade the stereo, though it sounds pretty good as is.

Do you have your whip posted? I would love to see it.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Those are some nice pics. I'm a big fan of silver. You can find lots of good info here.

·
Registered
564 Posts
madskillz said:
Thanks for the props, Romeo. I think the only real upgrade I want to do with it is the NAV. I am wondering if getting the OEM Rec NAV (as a member was telling me) is the best route vs. a GARMIN one (at $200). I also want to upgrade the stereo, though it sounds pretty good as is.

Do you have your whip posted? I would love to see it.

I have the Garmin C330, it has everything you can need, from what I could find out Garmin has the most up-to-date maps, points of interest plus their satellites are very dependable, I actually have 2 of them, and everybody that has used mine ends up buying it, plus the good thing about it is that if you ever need to take it with you, you can, I think that the in dashboard units are nice, but a bit over priced, in my opinion.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
4.7commander said:
put a lift and tires on that thing.

nice color!
...and a winch bumper.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Cool, my Cherokee is called the Silver Bullet too... of course it's quite slow, but it will hurt if it hits you and it whistles like a bullet due to the wind hitting my roof rack. ;-)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
LOL at you guys! It's just 4X2 and I nearly got stuck during that shoot!

I plan on getting 4X4 in my next SUV.

Once again, thanks for making me feel welcome.

@ Romeo - that Garmin looks pretty sweet. I'm gonna snag one after I get my tax refund. Thanks for the advice.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts