Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I had my local mufler shop remove my stock muffler and replace it with a Magnaflow #12259. I kept everything else. I am verry pleased with the sound, not to loud and not to soft. The total price came to $96.30 well worth it.:D

·
Registered
398 Posts
limited white 5.7 said:
Today I had my local mufler shop remove my stock muffler and replace it with a Magnaflow #12259. I kept everything else. I am verry pleased with the sound, not to loud and not to soft. The total price came to $96.30 well worth it.:D
Why did you choose that specific muffler and how much different does it sound?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Magna flow makes a big difference in the sound. I do not want it any louder. The magna flow has a life time warranty. It is only $100.00 installed. I could find no reason not to buy it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Im running a MagnaFlow with the Mopar Cold Air and The sound... and Performance is awesome. Id Definitly recommend the combo to anyone intrested. The cabin resonation is not to bad in the front row. Second row is bearable. But my third row gets kinda bad. Then again, I have a two foot cut off after the muffler. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just went today and had the "Magna Flow" tail pipe put on. Now it not only sounds good....but looks good. Less then $130.00 for all:D

·
Registered
43 Posts
I put the Magnaflow Cat Back system on this past tuesday. So far the sound is great. We got 12" of snow the same day I put it on. Not much of a chance to open it up yet. But so far the Jeep seems to be more responsive. Great Sound. It does not have what I would call cab resonation. I can here a low rumble upon acceleratoin but at cruise its mild
and hardly noticeable.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts