Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 08 Hemi Commander Limited and want to upgrade the entire exhaust system. I need to know if there is a difference in the catalytic converter section from the 07 to the 08. Magnaflow has the cat section (part # 93668) listed for 06 & 07 but not 08. Contacted Magnaflow and they say they have not done any test fitting on the 08 and thats why its not listed but doesn't mean it wouldn't fit. I need to know for sure though before I dump the money on it just to send it back because it doesnt fit. Magnaflow has there Cat-Back system (part # 16665) listed from 05-10 as same part#. Thanks for your help.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
I have an 08 Hemi Commander Limited and want to upgrade the entire exhaust system. I need to know if there is a difference in the catalytic converter section from the 07 to the 08. Magnaflow has the cat section (part # 93668) listed for 06 & 07 but not 08. Contacted Magnaflow and they say they have not done any test fitting on the 08 and thats why its not listed but doesn't mean it wouldn't fit. I need to know for sure though before I dump the money on it just to send it back because it doesnt fit. Magnaflow has there Cat-Back system (part # 16665) listed from 05-10 as same part#. Thanks for your help.
I don't know what part # 93668 is, but 16665 is what you want if you want the Magnaflow cat-back for the HEMI. By the way, join the HEMI group here---> http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/group.php?groupid=24

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you go on Magnaflow's website, they have a converter section. In there they have the converter section of the exhaust, from the back of the headers to the front of the catback section. Its only listed for 06 & 07 Hemi Commanders not 08. I wanna do from the headers all the way out so trying to confirm that this section is the same between years. Oh and Ill join the Hemi Group. Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats a great idea, Ill check with the Jeep dealer tomorrow to see if its the same. Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well its not the same part #. Checked with the dealer so looks like no cat for the 08 Hemi. Looks like Magnaflow dropped the ball!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts