Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Quick update, went ahead and bought the magnaflow. My stock system has a leak and one or more of the cats rattle. So I'll post pics and update after I get it in and install. Ended up offer $490 shipped on ebay and they took it.

I've had magnaflow on a couple of vehicles. Some of the best made out there.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Cheaper than going oem

·
Registered
101 Posts
I don't know when was the last time this user logged in, but he has not posted since April 2015, when he was trying to sell one of these magnaflow cats, it's very unlikely you will receive an answer.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Soooo what happened? Here we are 2021... AANNDDD
I don't know when was the last time this user logged in, but he has not posted since April 2015, when he was trying to sell one of these magnaflow cats, it's very unlikely you will receive an answer.
yeah I know LOL I didn’t think he would actually reply. I was more or less hoping someone WITH the magnaflow cats would reply. I want to swap out the stock cats for some high flow cats and these are the only ones I have found. I want full exhaust but I don’t want to pay a boat load of money. So I’m thinking new cats and then having a shop custom fab me straight pipes. I think I want to eliminate both muffler and resonator OR just eliminate muffler and keeping resonator. I want loud gurgling V8 sound but I don’t want ANY drone or obnoxiously loud/raspy tones. So I have been looking and looking at all available videos of different exhausts(which aren’t much) to see what route I want to go. I have seen the Magna cats AND magna cat back and also seen the MBRP cat back but I’m not sure about them. So I’m leaning towards custom made cat-back. Any input?

·
Registered
3 Posts
hello Jeep lovers. i am searching for a good replacement exhaust system from cat to back.
It is a 3.7 2010. any suggestion on what type for power and good sound?

·
Administrator
7,103 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts