Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know it's not too much of an upgrade, but just wanted to show some pictures of my recent exhaust mod to Magnaflow. The exhaust sounds awesome, nice and deep. My wife didn't even notice any sound difference when sitting inside while driving. I definitely notice that the sound does resonate in the back, but your ears get use to it after a couple of days.

Stock exhaust:

Magnaflow:

Underneath:

After:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
bravo2376 said:
Looks good. Do you have an intake kit also? and also, would people still be able to watch movies in the back without the sound of brute force resonating through their head?:eek:
I plan on getting the AEM intake system in a month or so because I just lost $600 wagering on NFL games this past weekend. :eek:

Funny, I haven't even tested out the DVD system yet. :D I'm still trying to figure out how to change the damm time on the Navigation system. LOL.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HeavyRotation said:
how hard was the install? Did you need a floor jack or a friend to help?
My friend has a shop and lifted the vehicle. There are a total of 5 bolts. I think that the only difficult part was putting the Magnaflow muffler section on the rubber hanger. Had to put some muscle behind it, but that was it. The job took 20 minutes. It is definitely a one person job.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.