Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, I am about to make a major change in my life. 1/2/08 I load up my Commander and drive to Las Cruces, New Mexico where we are relocating. 1/7 close on a new home overlooking the Organ Mtns. After movers come and we get unpacked and all I have to fly back to S. Fla. to get my TJ and drive it back to Las Cruces. Anyhow, once I get my computer up and running again will try and remember to report how the Commander did on that 2,000 mile trip VERY heavily loaded down with everything the movers didnt take.
So, I will be out of the loop for several weeks at least. john

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Good luck John... was in Las Cruces a few months back... nice little area.

If you want to take a cool drive... take a drive down near the Stahmanns Pecan orchards... the trees over hanging the highway make a cool little tunnel. Beautiful.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Florida to New Mexico? You need to stop and wheel in Hot Springs when you come through Arkansas. You're not driving through Louisiana are you??

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Good luck and may your trip be a enjoyable one. Please take pics of the Commanders cross country travels if you find some cool sights.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Hope you have a safe trip!!!

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Have a safe trip, that's a long drive, especially across Texas.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Good luck - have a fun and safe trip - and take plenty of pictures!

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Best wishes and if you ever make to AZ feel free to stop in.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Good luck, and have a safe trip

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks all. This is POSITIIVELY my last post for now. Its 6:05am. We have been packing ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT. My crazy wife wont stop till we run out of boxes. Now the movers are coming at 8:30am and we have to be with them all day observing inventory and directing. We very well may be up 48 HOURS. john

·
Registered
137 Posts
Good luck and congratulations on the move. New Mexico is a great state. I don't live there but I go there every chance I get.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Good luck. Cruces has some great wheel'n.
We should hook up in ABQ. I'm familiar with some beautiful trails that a stock Commander should be able to handle no problem.

Andy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts