Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got my tranny serviced, my diff. serviced, (had my plugs changed in Feb.) and my throttle body serviced. They told me the t.b. had some sort of cable that was loose. (forgive me, for I am mechanically challenged, lol) Anyway, they performed the service and apparently "fixed" whatever was wrong with this cable they spoke of....and my truck is NOTICEABLY peppier. And I haven't even gotten the flashpaq yet. It feels like a different truck...seriously. Maybe you guys can tell me why this is as well: My gas pedal is higher up away from the floor...like there is more distance b/w the pedal and the floor. ????

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Glad you're Jeep is running better. You might have what I have, you can move the brake and gas pedal down or up to better fit different drivers. There are buttons below the AC/Heat controls for this, if you do.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad you're Jeep is running better. You might have what I have, you can move the brake and gas pedal down or up to better fit different drivers. There are buttons below the AC/Heat controls for this, if you do.
I suppose they adjusted that, then. I guess I will have to figure out how to adjustthe brake, lol....b/c it is very much closer to the floor than the gas is and it sort of feels funny, lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts