Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. First time poster. I have a 2006 Commander. Does anyone know where the master ground connection is located? The reason I ask is that my interior lights flicker from time to time - bright to less bright. Also, when I turn on the cabin lights, sometimes they turn on, sometimes they don't, sometimes they turn on after a few seconds or minutes. Most everything I read is to first make sure the wiring harness ground is making good contact (i.e. check for loose connection).

Another reason I ask (although not sure if related) is that I just put in a new aftermarket DD Pioneer. I used the typical PAC harness (with SWC even though I don't have SWC) and everything works great except that I have this very faint hiss or white noise coming out of the speakers, even when the engine is off. You can't really hear it when driving or when the volume is up but it's one of those things where I know it's there. I'm hoping I can find a grounding problem that will solve all my issues.

Thanks,

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to mention...

The ground connection I'm looking for is the one that feeds the interior lights and/or instrument cluster and/or radio harness. Perhaps that's obvious. :SM127:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts