Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for some fellow commander owners who would be interested in going to Rousch Creek in May. tenatively the 7/8th or 28/29th I am looking to get my jeep out on a trail this year and Ill start locally. or if anyone wants to meet up and just go to spots they know Id be up for that too.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Unfortunaterly I cant go during that time frame because ill be training soldiers at Fort Drum for a deployment to Afganistan. However, my little brother is going during May (not sure the exact dates) and im sure he'd love for you to tag a long.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunaterly I cant go during that time frame because ill be training soldiers at Fort Drum for a deployment to Afganistan. However, my little brother is going during May (not sure the exact dates) and im sure he'd love for you to tag a long.
oh boy, pre deployment training, well have fun there. Ill keep this thread up-to-date on how its looking for when I go and if I have others to go with me.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
oh boy, pre deployment training, well have fun there. Ill keep this thread up-to-date on how its looking for when I go and if I have others to go with me.
Yea, but the best part about it is im not the one deploying! lol

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wish I could say that...though Im not sure where I do my pre deployment training at.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so I missed out my trail run in may, had some orders down at Andrews, anyway ive got hopes of getting up there yet this year, moneys tight but sometimes you just need a weekend out...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts