Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want to order my lift this week, and would like to get the biggest one I can get and still have it fit in the garage.

Can someone with the Rocky Road 2.25 lift measure their Jeep from the ground to the top of the roof rack? I think I'll have room, but I want to be positive. Ideally I'd like a measurement with larger tires, planning on running 265/65/18s on the stock overland wheels.

I've got 80" of clearance from the door.

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Lots of things go into this besides the height of the Jeep. Are you running larger tires? Is your driveway and grange on the same level? Do you have stock or sport bars?

Having said that, I have the RR lift with larger tires and a platform and I can fit in an 80" garage.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Lots of things go into this besides the height of the Jeep. Are you running larger tires? Is your driveway and grange on the same level? Do you have stock or sport bars?
Thank for the response!

The tires will be 265/65/18s, on the stock 18" Overland wheels. The garage has a step, but from the top of the opening to the top of the step is 80". Once you're in the garage it shoots to 10'. The Jeep has the removable bars on the top, which would come off for extra clearance. Also, the driveway is flat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts