Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Jeep Commander Sport 4.7L V8
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone. Hoping someone with a Superlift setup can give me rear control arm measurements? For the rear upper control arm if I could get a measurement from the top bolt to where the axle bolt was (now the bolt that goes through the bracket) and for the lower if I can get the measurement from bolt to bolt?

I need to adjust mine, pretty sure my pinion is fairly off. Causing some Driveshaft noises. I have adjustables so I shouldn't need brackets so just need the measurement and if that doesn't work I guess I'll find some money somewhere to order the brackets lol.

·
Registered
2008 Jeep Commander Sport 4.7L V8
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think I figured it out. Not sure if anyone can tell from the pics but do these ujoint connections look in ok position?

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey bud. Not sure if you've gotten this figured out or not. I could give you measurements, but they wouldn't be right for you. If you are NOT running a double-cardan at the transfer case, as it appears in your pictures, then the angle of driveshaft to yoke needs to mirror each other. Your rear axle u-joint should actually be down 1-2 degrees compared to the front u-joint. If you upgrade to a double-cardan style eventually, THEN you want the rear u-joint angle to be near ZERO, with a degree or two down being preferable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts