Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the Mid West Commanders better get into the act! Ubercommander, leader of the MWC, we need a campfire. A roundtable so we can get in our own act.....my800? [email protected]? GPintemitten interested?

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I'm in sweet cheeks. Ya Uber, Cico says your the man.

Also I have a mother, yes it's true I wasn't hatch, that has a Bernina sewing machine. I'll have her stitch up a couple of Polo shirts for the midwest Commanders.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
................................:eek:utofcloset:

·
Registered
887 Posts
Let me know! I am interested. Tymac - polo shirts ? Come on how about some hoddies? I know mine are getting their fare share of use this extended winter.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
I'm in sweet cheeks. Ya Uber, Cico says your the man.

Also I have a mother, yes it's true I wasn't hatch, that has a Bernina sewing machine. I'll have her stitch up a couple of Polo shirts for the midwest Commanders.
Don't lie!!! You know that sewing machine is yours!!!

:rofl:

·
Registered
324 Posts
I'm in for whatever:) In fact, the winter has been too long lets go...

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Does anyone have any logo ideas? I've been trying to come up with something original, but no matter how I do it, it looks like a copy. I used designcontest.com in the past and may head there for some ideas.

Has anyone been to JeepSkool.com yet? I found out about them a few months ago, but haven't had the chance to go. Some of my friends have said it's a huge property, but it can be real muddy. I guess I'm spoiled with Southwest soil.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
How about a map of the Mid-West and then something like MidWest XK Club. Or play off the East Coast with MW XK C

Keep the logo simple and it will save money on stickers, silk screening etc.

·
Registered
115 Posts
if you guys would like some help just let me know

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Sorry guys, timing was terrible. I have about 3 more weeks of heavy work load, then there will be plenty of time to adress the dress wear.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Somehow I totally missed this thread until today. I'll go for whatever the rest want, but we may want a T-shirt.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Nice, Cico.

·
Registered
887 Posts

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
I like the top one too. Green is good.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts