Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife had a 2006 3.7 Sport that we feel in love with when they first came out. It was a lease and we reluctantly turned it in back in 2008. We decided we are done with leasing and when we thought of the one vehicle we could imagine having for 10 years.... the Jeep was the only thing that came to mind. It feels good to be home!!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Welcome back. How about some info on your new Commander. Year, model, engine, etc.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, not many 2010 Limited's left around here (Unless you want Black or White), so we had to grab this Blue one when we saw it. We also considered Inferno Red, but that was the color of our first one.

Des Plaines huh... I grew up in Arlington Heights... but I'm living in Detroit now. We stay in Des Plaines/Rosemont when we come in to visit my Grandfather twice a year.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome back. How about some info on your new Commander. Year, model, engine, etc.
Thanks.

2010 Limited, Hemi, Modern Blue Pearl, Dark Slate interior. QTII, Trailer Tow and 18" wheels. Couldn't find QDII unless I wanted to settle on color. Didn't want rear DVD or HID's.

Everything else is pretty much standard on Limited's now (Nav, backup camera, remote start, etc..).

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts

·
2,248 Posts
The "Search Meister" strikes again. Way to go.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
The "Search Meister" strikes again. Way to go.
I really had no idea. On a hunch (since he lives in Detroit) I did some searching of Chrysler headquarters pics until I found this pic.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Nice Jeep. Probably won't believe me, but I was going to just guess the Chrysler building for no real reason. Maybe I drove by it a long time ago. I dunno.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Actually, now that I think of it, I may have been in that building. Many years ago I met with some Chrysler programmers but it may have been elsewhere.

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
We need to go get muddy at the Mounds...

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Very nice! My dealer has an Inferno Red Limited on the lot, don't want to look at it or I'll be tempted to trade up!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts