Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An in house search of "forum post count minimums" brought me here. I've checked the tech help board and I am not allowed to post anything there. So....I'm posting my question to admin and the mods right here. I am a new member, I have a few posts. I have been lurking and reading since this time last year when I bought my first Jeep. I don't always have a lot to say but I do appreciate the knowledge I get from reading what all of you know. Thank you for that.

My question is simple. Is there a minimum post count before we can post pictures in a photo album? I'm a paid member so for some reason I was thinking that I might have photo album privileges. If not that's ok too. I just need to know so I can stop trying to figure out why I keep getting this message when I try to upload:

Failed to write file. Check disc quotas and permissions for the path: /usr/sites/jeepcommander.com/www/htdocs/forums/thumbs/13/78ebba712a458ac7a1a400d3d96c4210_13441.jpg

Thanks in advance!

·
Super Moderator
5,881 Posts
My question is simple. Is there a minimum post count before we can post pictures in a photo album? I'm a paid member so for some reason I was thinking that I might have photo album privileges. If not that's ok too. I just need to know so I can stop trying to figure out why I keep getting this message when I try to upload:

Failed to write file. Check disc quotas and permissions for the path: /usr/sites/jeepcommander.com/www/htdocs/forums/thumbs/13/78ebba712a458ac7a1a400d3d96c4210_13441.jpg

Thanks in advance!
The answer to your question is Yes, there is a minimum post count required to post pics in an album, but I think you have a different issue going on.

Click the link below and leave feedback about your problem with a site administrator:

http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/sendmessage.php

I also know for a fact that there are several users experiencing the same problem you are having, so, it's not an isolated problem.

·
Super Moderator
5,881 Posts
An in house search of "forum post count minimums" brought me here. I've checked the tech help board and I am not allowed to post anything there. So....I'm posting my question to admin and the mods right here. I am a new member, I have a few posts. I have been lurking and reading since this time last year when I bought my first Jeep. I don't always have a lot to say but I do appreciate the knowledge I get from reading what all of you know. Thank you for that.

Thanks in advance!
Bump: @TwoJeepsinKS;

Once you hit 5 posts, your full user privileges automatically kick in and you should have full & unrestricted access to the forum and all of it's functions.

I believe this issue that you ran into some time ago, was a technical problem that has since been resolved.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.