Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know a source for chrome mirror covers. I really don't like the black plastic ones that come on the vehicles. Thanks, Paul:)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so they will be available on 07 models, is that what you are saying? If that is the case they wont be an easy add-on. It would require the purchase, removal and installation of new power mirrors. Ching! I think what I am looking for is just an aftermarket chrome mirror cover that applies with 3m red trim tape. I have seen these things on other vehicles and if you didn't know any better you would think that they are factory chrome mirrors. Thanks for the info though. I looked at that Overland model on jeep.com and it looks nice.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also, just wanted to throw out that I called Startech about some of the mods shown on their vehicle. Their official response is none of those items are available nor will they be any time soon. They suggested that I just take my mirrors off my vehicle and have them chromed. They weren't very friendly and quite honestly made me feel like I was wasting their time.:mad:

·
Registered
11 Posts
My Ford Super Duty has plastic chrome mirror covers from the factory! They seem just fine. Can't tell they are plastic unless you tap them. Check your chrome grill, it's plastic!!

Drive em!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts