Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Also have right tail light, left side mirror and the factory stereo if anybody needs them.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@Big Blue I set up the email notifications so I am assuming you’re referring to pictures. I didn’t realize they were required. I will get some pics and add them as soon as possible. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Super Moderator
14,915 Posts
Free to a good home. Would ask for shipping costs if not local.

@Jerry Nowak, I edited the title of this thread so the members would know what it is about. The "Misc" you had for a title does not give any info.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Free to a good home. Would ask for shipping costs if not local.
@Jerry Nowak, I edited the title of this thread so the members would know what it is about. The "Misc" you had for a title does not give any info.
Thank you. Still learning my way around the site. One post I was able to edit and add pictures. Others I was not able to edit. Is there general guidelines to let me know when I can or cannot edit? I guess I will need to plan my posts more carefully.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Jerry, What stereo do you have is it just the stereo, or the 6 disc stereo with screen or one in between?

·
Super Moderator
14,915 Posts
Jerry, What stereo do you have is it just the stereo, or the 6 disc stereo with screen or one in between?
@Creek, it is the RES model. Picture of it in 1st post.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
To be honest I don’t really know...never used it. Last vehicle was F150 and I got used to the Sync technology. So as soon as I picked up the commander I put in an aftermarket stereo with Apple CarPlay capability.

Using the part number off the pic above I came across this site; https://www.1factoryradio.com/2008-10-chrysler-dodge-jeep-radio-am-fm-mp3-cd-w-aux-satellite-p05064420af-res/

·
Super Moderator
14,915 Posts
Thank you. Still learning my way around the site. One post I was able to edit and add pictures. Others I was not able to edit. Is there general guidelines to let me know when I can or cannot edit? I guess I will need to plan my posts more carefully.
I do not know why you can edit some and not others. Things were changed on the forum recently and I am not up to speed yet.

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Jerry - add a new post to your Grille Swap Thread & add your pics to that post - that will suffice. If you can't add them like that - send them to me & I'll add them for you.

EDIT: Looks like you already did it, so, disregard my previous post.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
85 Posts
Jerry, out of curiosity, what radio did you install? I'm looking for something with Apple Car play as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 26 Posts