Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand New Knowlegable Memeber!

Hey! just wanted to introduce myself, you'll probably be seeing a lot of me around here, its good to join a community again.

my background: i've always been a Ford guy, in 2001 i had an SVT Lightning and was apart of a forum for owners and i loved it, since i sold it in 2004 i leased an F150, than another F150, than in 2008 an Escape. I Tow a 4300lb boat/trailer and it absolutely SUCKED with the escape, but i loved the SUV feel, i had my heart set on a 2006-2008 Eddie Bauer Explorer w/ V8 to get the job done and purchase a car (tired of leasing). Well i came across this unique car in the CarMax lot.

What i have: 2006 Jeep Commander Limited w/ Hemi - it was just so unique to me, so i drove it and feel in love. Should have NO problem towing my boat, and im already thinking of mod's for it. 1st thing on list is window tint, i tint all my vehicles just makes it stand out nicer.

here's a pic (i'll post more in the photos forum)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So here are some pics, bought 2006 Commander limited w/ hemi, had just 41.4k miles on it. very clean, im hoping to get at least 100k miles before i get another vehicle.

list of mods that i wanna do: Tint, K&N w/ removed snorkel, headlights, chrome gas door, and end of summer going to winter Firestone Destination A/T's (stock size)

and what im towing in the summer:

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Welcome to the Forum.

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
Nice looking "car" - you'll get used to it. It is not a car nor truck. It is a Jeep. Welcome aboard, and "Have Fun Out There!":eek:rangehat:

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
OK, this is much better! Right you are, sir. It is a Jeep! Nice boat. Engine size, and how does it do on gas? Looking to buy a new boat. Thank you.:eek:rangehat:

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Started a garage thread for you, welcome to the club and thanks for sharing your Commander with us.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts