Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can anyone who has either of these please post the post install specs of lift, ie; ground to front and rear fender flare height etc? Thanks

I tried searching it and I do get results but none of the photo links will connect allowing me to see where everyone is measuring from

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Can anyone who has either of these please post the post install specs of lift, ie; ground to front and rear fender flare height etc? Thanks

I tried searching it and I do get results but none of the photo links will connect allowing me to see where everyone is measuring from
modified OME is generally very close to 23" hub to fender on the front. Anything over 23" is going to be stressing your front end components, and lead to increased wear.

Superlift is usually around 24", but OEM front end geometry is preserved, and no additional wear should be expected.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
modified OME is generally very close to 23" hub to fender on the front. Anything over 23" is going to be stressing your front end components, and lead to increased wear.

Superlift is usually around 24", but OEM front end geometry is preserved, and no additional wear should be expected.
Thank you, it has been a while since i have been on the forum!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts