Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought Rusty's 2" lift springs for my 2006 hemi XK, and I'm planning on running the adjustable 5100's at 3/4" with springs up front, and possibly leaving my RC 2" spacer in the back with the Rusty's rear spring, and run the f150 MLL.

Have any comments or has anyone run anything like this before? Or maybe with the OME lift?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I would think the rear would sit a good deal higher if you leave in the spacer. guys that do two inches in the front and rear with stock front shocks and Monroe LLs usually end up with the rear slightly higher. Going with the 5100s and LLs without the spacer should get out about even. Of course, this is just based on what I've seen on here. Mine is still stock, despite all my plans. :(

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I really just need to know how much real world lift that the Rusty's gives up front by itself. The back can be tweaked a lot easier than the front.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
5100's at 3/4" with the Rusty's 2" springs up front.

Leave in the RC rear spacer that is now installed, in conjunction with the Rusty's 2" springs in the back

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rustys 2"

I'm interested in seeing if that works in the rear, I just bought the rustys rear springs and would like to add to my spacer instead of just replacing.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Well, i talked to Kolak, a vendor on jeep forum and he thinks the rear will be too high if i combine them. But since the rear is usually easier(relative to the front anyway, i may try both. If not the RC spacer, then extra isolators

·
Registered
76 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
JUST DO IT! Make your dreams come TRUE! lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts