Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
what do you guys think? its between the MOMO Storms in 22 or 24s or the American Racing Cartel No. 628...

Here's pshops of both!

EDIT: PLEASE POST UP UR CAR IF U HAVE PICS WITH THESE WHEELS OR ANY RANDOM PICS! THANKS!

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just so you know, I didn't mean good or bad taste - just different.
oh of course, i totally agree man! i love this forum. i have the worst experiences on the VW forum , decent ones on the corvette forums and GREAT ones on the commander forums!

btw, whats the cheapest youve seen a 06 commander with a hemi for and are they alotttttttttt faster then the 4.7? the 4.7 is slow to me. its cool tho since its the first SUV with a V8 ive driven but im thining in the future when i trade my GTI in i may go the SUV route and i cant afford a SRT8 cherokee like most and may get a commander with a hemi. let me know!

·
Registered
158 Posts
I think the American Racing look better, the lines look better with the commander. I know I could not run those, because of all the potholes around here. i would bend one in less than a week.

·
Registered
417 Posts
btw, whats the cheapest youve seen a 06 commander with a hemi for and are they alotttttttttt faster then the 4.7? the 4.7 is slow to me. its cool tho since its the first SUV with a V8 ive driven but im thining in the future when i trade my GTI in i may go the SUV route and i cant afford a SRT8 cherokee like most and may get a commander with a hemi. let me know!
06 Limited Hemi - Mine was just over $18k with 50k miles on it. It's pretty much loaded with everything available. A lot of people say the 4.7 feels almost as strong as the Hemi. I have a Diablo Predator tune on mine, so it might be close to the power of the gen II Hemis. The gen II has more efficiency and more power from the factory, therefore it would respond even better to a tuner and get better mpg.

·
Registered
661 Posts
i like my 4.7 its strong, with the exhaust and tune and cold air intake it sounds cool and has some get up and go but the hemi would be a little quicker and more powerfull with out any performance mods the 4.7 is a good motor though and the v6 isnt to bad either a little better on gas than the others.

By the way i vote momos

1 - 11 of 11 Posts