Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking into purchasing the Mopar Roof Carrier for my '06 commander. There's one listed on CL for $95 and in great shape (part #82207341). Does anyone know if this is compatible on the Commander. Justforjeeps.com has the same carrier listed for other jeep models and then has a disclaimer saying it doesn't fit on the commander, but I've seen pictures from people on here that have it mounted on theirs. Does anyone know the compatibility for it?!?

·
Registered
213 Posts
I was looking at one of these as well. Didn't want to spend the money on the crossbars. I bought the Mopar roof bag. Now have a Thule.
I'd make a quick call to your dealer to verify.
It's a $600.00 carrier so the $95 sounds GREAT.
Below is what I found at Morris 4X4 center.
Good luck.

Detailed Description:
Fits 2003-2007 Jeep Liberty, Commander & Compass for Commander Sport Utility Bar 82209395 Is Required. Will Not Mount To Production Cross Bars mopar Roof Box Cargo Carrier Black 28" X 90" About 17 Cubic Feet Capacity. Lockable Hard Box Mounts To Production Cross Rails If So Equippied. If Not, Sport-Utility Bars or Removable Roof Rack Will Be Needed. ***oversized Shipping Fee $14.99***​

·
2,248 Posts
There are two sizes of Mopar car carriers. They require the locking cross bars.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
There are two sizes of Mopar car carriers. They require the locking cross bars.
These is a set of locking cross bars in our buy/sell section if you want to go that route.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts