Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a grey khaki, saddle interior Jeep commander.

The grey khaki mopar mats would work with that correct? I don't know but I have been on so many different sites and I can't seem to be able to tell the difference between the colors and slate grey seems to match better and what not.

I just need to confirm because pictures doesn't do any justice.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I haven't seen this color on the mopar mats, my dealer only showed me the black and the light grey, I bought weathertech's front, rear and cargo mats in black, on my black truck I like the look, I would definatly check out the dark khaki's, I can tell you weathertechs mats are a very nice pieceand fit great.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I finally got the dark khaki mats. It fits well. On the other hand, the mats are smaller than expected. Regardless, it fits but if I am in knee deep of snow with snow on my shoes, the mats, in my opinion won't contain all of it on the slush mat.

Regardless, it will most likely do the job. We'll see.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Thats one of the reason I bought the Weathertech's, the fronts and cargo have high sides more like a tray to contain water, mud, snow ect...., the rears while not the same design have deep grooves to contain everything, I just think it's a better way to save the carpet.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Todd Abbott said:
Thats one of the reason I bought the Weathertech's, the fronts and cargo have high sides more like a tray to contain water, mud, snow ect...., the rears while not the same design have deep grooves to contain everything, I just think it's a better way to save the carpet.
You are right, I did see the weathertech ones and I noticed the high sides. The only problem was my pickiness in matching everything. I noticed that the mopar mats came with front, rear, and 3rd row, in addition to cargo (when I decide to get it).

Otherwise, it does the job.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts