Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mopar-Kicker Speaker Upgrade Package. Upgrade your factory door speakers to deliver your music the way it meant to be! Fits Grand Cherokee,Commander and Liberty. Fits front and or rear door/wall depending on vehicle.
Order p/n 77KICK10 Mopar List Price $99.00 MPSC Price $84.70.

Mopar has finally released The Kicker "Livin Loud" speaker upgrade for the Commander equipt with the Boston Acoustics speakers. The kit contains 2- 6x9 speakers and 2-31/2 coaxial speakers. Front speakers only.

Order p/n 77KICK11 Mopar List Price $149.00 MPSC Price $128.20.

Jeff

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hey,

I just did some research on these and I think I've got it. The more expensive set is is for vehicles equipped with the Boston Acoustic system and the other is for all othere stereo systems in the commander.

Thanks, Paul

·
Registered
120 Posts
Are they really that much better than the BA speakers it comes with. Arent you just replacing whats already there? I think you would better off just buying after market 3.5s and 6X9s i was hoping they would offer a sub package.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I agree, a sub package would be great. Lets face it, how much speaker could you be buying for $128? Thats only $32 per speaker, not exactly high end. I have to say, I think that the BA speakers sound pretty darn good to start with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts