Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I was getting my first oil change done yesterday at my local Jeep dealer, another Commander came in that had the Romik Taillamp Guards installed. I liked the looks, however the Mopar Taillamp Guards fit the contours of the taillamps better so I checked them out online. Does anyone have these that has installed themselves? If you don't have them but know how they install, can you let me know the process? I was wondering if this is something I can do myself? The Romik ones look more substantial, but are the Mopar one's functional or is it simply for added aesthetic value? Just curious...

·
Registered
269 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What does the installation consist of? Also, would you say that these are just as functional as they are for improving the looks of the vehicle? Thanks!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Basically consist of using a screwdriver taking off two plastic covers on the side of the taillight then pull out the tailight. Second install the taillight guard with double sided tape then use the screw provided. The Screw goes at the bottom of the guard then put the taillight back to its place put the two plastic covers and your are done. Same procedure for the other one. I belived someone in this forum wrote better insturctions with pictures regarding instructions. You may want to try the serach button. I hope I was able to help you.

·
Registered
480 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Thanks yanser for posting in it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts