Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rio Puerco - west of Albuquerque & Rio Rancho - I did not dare to go further without my Supersliders.
(sorry about the dates again - these are the last pics on this camera)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A little pucker factor. Enjoy...

It was even more off camber before I pulled forward and climbed out the passenger side to take the pics.

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
The lift...the tires...the wheels... that's how Jeep should have made the Commander in the first place. Looks great!

So why did you decide to get rid of the Rubicon wheels? They look excellent on your Commander.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the comments. (stupid date stamping)

The short story on the rims is this. The agreement with the wife was that I would sell what I did not use. Nobody wanted my 17" chrome off the Commander, so I swapped them back on and posted the Rubi rims for sale. They should sell quickly between the JK forum, my local club and here.

The stock chrome with the BFG MT's does not look all bad. ;)

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
Sell the stockers on Craigslist.

I've sold so much stuff from my 4Runner, including the OEM wheels and tires. You have nothing to lose....it's free!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Your XK is my favorite of all I have seen. Love the color, rims, lift and tires and clean lines.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
That first pic is really nice. Your camera takes good pics.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Nice Pics!

·
Banned
3,374 Posts
those are really good pictures. i'll have to post up some i took.

i didn't take any over christmas. i slid off a trail on christmas eve. these f*ing tires drive me crazy. after the house sells i'm getting new tires and a lift, and a winch.

okay rant off about the tires.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts