Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone else see this ad being run by morris4x4? i emailed them asking why they clearly have a commander pic on a liberty ad :liar:, and asked them where can i find this bumper.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
That bumper looks like the same one getlost4x4 made for phunkeydude in a way. I also think thats messed up showing a Commander on a Liberty ad. WTF!!!

·
Super Moderator
14,936 Posts
That bumper looks like the same one getlost4x4 made for phunkeydude in a way. I also think thats messed up showing a Commander on a Liberty ad. WTF!!!
Yep, that is a getlost bumper.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
And they don't sell the bumper either.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the guy finally emailed me back saying it was custom made for some guy in Australia. and now he wont respond to any of my other questions.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
the guy finally emailed me back saying it was custom made for some guy in Australia. and now he wont respond to any of my other questions.

If he told you that bumper was custom made for a guy in Australia than don't believe anything he tells you. That bumper was made by Ross who used to be a member here. He started GetLost4x4 and that was the bumper he made and sold.

The new photo that have up shows a blue commander with the Matrix installed instead of the GetLost bumper.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
I knew that looked like a getlost4x4 bumper!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts