Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FINALLY, The long awaited, "ROK LIMO"
Specs:
2007 32k miles, Limited, Hemi, QDII, Dark Leather, NAV, Power rear hatch, Remote start, Rubicon Wheels, RC 2", thin Spacer on front wheels.

STOCK:

Home with the Goods on the 3rd day of ownership.

Me, the Wife, a few hours, a few beers later : 2" Spacer lift

3/8" spacer in the front, just enough for the wheel to clear the caliper.

Doneski @ 2am Monday Night(started at 11pm)

HAPPY:

High Clear

High Clear:

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Where is the picture of the XK?

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
is that the 245 t-case taken apart?!?!?! if so please post as many pictures as you can of the guts.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
is that the 245 t-case taken apart?!?!?! if so please post as many pictures as you can of the guts.
Where is the picture of the XK?

No XK yet....:sick:

Going to pick Up the XK soon, Hopefully this week.

Nope, Not a 245, But I will have one to Disect as soon as the XK gets here....The one pictured is a Teralow 4:1

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Nope, Not a 245, But I will have one to Disect as soon as the XK gets here....The one pictured is a Teralow 4:1
I was wondering how you got the 245 to look like that inside and how you got a 4:1 kit for the XK transfer case. As far as I know there is nothing for the 245 to lower the low range, unless you find a way to stuff a double under there somehow. Good luck tearing down the t-case and please post up your progress.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was wondering how you got the 245 to look like that inside and how you got a 4:1 kit for the XK transfer case. As far as I know there is nothing for the 245 to lower the low range, unless you find a way to stuff a double under there somehow. Good luck tearing down the t-case and please post up your progress.
I'll keep my mouth shut on my plans until they unfold and pictures are posted. I will just say "Rubicon NV241OR" or it's aftemarket equivelant.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
I had thought about the possibility of the JK t-case being swapped in but I like the 245 for what I need it for.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts