Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need your Help!!

I just purchase a 07 Commander with a 5.7L V8 and I love it, but I was wondering if anyone could inform me if I can put on dual pipes or maybe a different muffler to get that deep rippling sound. I went to the dealership and they told me that they didnt make the pipes for the Commander. Also if I do get them will I loose my warranty.

Thanks-

·
Registered
148 Posts
Exhaust

I am getting a Yakima Mega Warrior roof rack with a spare mount So I can then split a pipe out the back for a SRT8 looking dual. I am ordering a Flomaster 50 Single inlet dual outlet. It can be done. Just find a creative shop so you can be the second person with dual after me!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
remove the catlateg thing ... n u will feel a little bit of v8 ;) ..
guyz i need a beauatiful exhuhst system with two pipes...borla and magna flow...all of them are offering one pipe ...and wat is the best tuning for my car

·
Registered
37 Posts
cdsbj6508 said:
I need your Help!!

I just purchase a 07 Commander with a 5.7L V8 and I love it, but I was wondering if anyone could inform me if I can put on dual pipes or maybe a different muffler to get that deep rippling sound. I went to the dealership and they told me that they didnt make the pipes for the Commander. Also if I do get them will I loose my warranty.

Thanks-
I Love the Mopar / Borla system on my 07' Hemi!! It's expensive, but looks and sounds GREAT!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts