Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D

Hey guys, Just finished an install on this Valor Multimedia System, I love it! I just heard about it recently so I did some research. Its a great system, you can get the same model with navigation for just a little more. This unit is loaded with feature, including bluetooth technology. I have included a link to their website and I will post a picture as well!

http://www.valordvd.com/product/productinformation.asp?pmodel=MSU&productid=DTS-660WT

·
Registered
541 Posts
You might want to consider a full aluminum style dash kit, I think it might look good with your headunit. That is a lot of power, did you upgrade your factory speakers? Looks good.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
That looks really nice, and more features then the factory system for less money. Did you use an OEM dash plate or mod the one that came in your truck?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Dabitz said:
You might want to consider a full aluminum style dash kit, I think it might look good with your headunit. That is a lot of power, did you upgrade your factory speakers? Looks good.
Is there one available? Link?

//edit// looks good Djp223!

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have been calling all these dash kit links that keep getting posted and none of them have the same thing that's in the Commander already or know where to score some. :confused: :(

I have never experienced anything like it, dash and interior pieces are usually easy to come by. I wonder if there's a way to get some straight from the factory where Jeep get's it from? How could I find out?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts