Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Yes, I've been waiting to see someone with this setup! Sweet...no lift no rubbing? Awesome XK.

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
Looks great, make sure you post the pics in your garage too!

·
Registered
154 Posts
08RME,

Any plans to lower at all?

I'm really torn between going with a 20" street setup like what you have or raising her up 2.5" and putting on some 265/70's.

Not sure if this has been asked but is there an easy way to drop the back end an inch or so (besides putting extra weight in the back)?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Very stealth. Maybe you should smoke your headlamp marker/blinker and taillamps?

Also, is that OEM or replica? I've been debating whether I should get those wheels or find similar wheels like the ones on Startech Commander.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Very stealth. Maybe you should smoke your headlamp marker:)and taillamps?

Also, is that OEM or replica? I've been debating whether I should get those wheels or find similar wheels like the ones on Startech Commander.
its sick, i like the look and if you smoke the taillamps it would make it look hella
bad [removed]

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i believe they make a leveling kit to just level out the back of the truck.....and they are not OEM, they are replicas from factory reproductions.....and with tires cost about half of what OEM wheels would without tires

1 - 17 of 17 Posts