Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! I hope you are all having a nice relaxing holiday.

These BFG Mud Terrains were my Christmas present yesterday. My five-year-old was very excited about giving them to me, although she was disappointed that her mom wouldn't let her completely wrap them in paper!

I am starting on my "project" this week, which includes all the Coming Soon items in my signature. They have all been purchased so now I just need to start (I'm doing it all myself, with heavy reliance on all of the great info available in this forum!). I'll start another thread to show before/after shots and progress...

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
I'll bet you can't wipe the smile off your face. Looking forward to your before and after pics. Your daughter made a good decision on those tires, too!

·
Registered
887 Posts
Great present from Santa! Are you getting them installed this weekend with the lift?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am getting the lift from curleycommander. The spacers are on the way, so by next week I hope to get the lift and spacers on, then I'll take the tires to a shop to have them put on and we'll see how much rubbing there is. Rocky Road is closed until the 5th, so I don't expect the supersliders until mid-January...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts