Pics:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Could you post about your HID setup?

·
Super Moderator
15,109 Posts
Nice jeep diffidently something we don't see to much. I would encourage you to start garage thread so all your mods are in one spot for people to find and comment on. The my garage section is located under the picture and media section.
Now that you are a Mod you can do that for him.

·
Super Moderator
15,109 Posts
I know I can but I didn't read any rule saying he has to so I was just urging him to do so.
There is no rule, but 49er has done it many times.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Could you post about your HID setup?
Sorry for the delay on the HID thing. Here you go:

Previously I've tried those 100 ebay kits and they would do nothing but set off my headlight malfuction sensor and flicker on and off. The tech at the shop suggested the setup I am running now which include resistors and a connection that links the left and right headlight to each other.

Since he installed that kit for me its been perfect with no issues. We sell that same kit installed for $275.00. Not too bad I think.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Sorry for the delay on the HID thing. Here you go:

Previously I've tried those 100 ebay kits and they would do nothing but set off my headlight malfuction sensor and flicker on and off. The tech at the shop suggested the setup I am running now which include resistors and a connection that links the left and right headlight to each other.

Since he installed that kit for me its been perfect with no issues. We sell that same kit installed for $275.00. Not too bad I think.
Did you use relays? That seems to solve the problem you're describing if set-up correctly.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I really like the look you got going especially the rims, they really set the car off.

Please keep the thread updated because I would be interested to see how the second round of mods look completed. I have a white commander and wonder how it would look like with the door moldings and rocker panels painted.

·
Registered
3 Posts
malak

Your commander looks really good, maybe you should get the mopar intergrated side steps to give it that lower and more chunky look. I Just bought a commander a week ago and am currently trying to fit a srt8 front bumper to it, will post pics once its complete.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts