Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I sent an e-mail into DCX regarding all of the issues (past and present) with the XK. Basicaly they forwarded it to the dealership service manager. Heck, the DS already is aware of the issues as I have been a pain in their butt for the past 5 months.

In short....do not look for any help from DCX. :mad:

We are on our own guys! :eek:

·
Registered
8 Posts
i will not buy another jeep for this reason alone. they are the worst ever. They also kept referring me to my service manager, who could not do anything else for me. I want to pull my hair out.

·
Registered
29 Posts
ok, so I've had a different experience. Here it goes: I had a ragtop wrangler that kept leaking into the drivers floorboard. Every time it rained. I used DCX customer service and kept a log. My dealer did everything imaginable to fix the problem, but it never resolved. He told me to go out on the lot and pick a Jeep out for a replacement, but there wasn't a Rubicon in any color that I liked. There was, however, a beautiful Greystone Metallic 65th that had all the bells and whistles, but its sticker was 8k more than what I paid for the ragtop. My dealer said that if I didn't file the lemon he'd just trade it out. Win - Win. You guys need to do business with this guy if you get the chance. Rat

·
Registered
527 Posts
ratfarker said:
ok, so I've had a different experience. Here it goes: I had a ragtop wrangler that kept leaking into the drivers floorboard. Every time it rained. I used DCX customer service and kept a log. My dealer did everything imaginable to fix the problem, but it never resolved. He told me to go out on the lot and pick a Jeep out for a replacement, but there wasn't a Rubicon in any color that I liked. There was, however, a beautiful Greystone Metallic 65th that had all the bells and whistles, but its sticker was 8k more than what I paid for the ragtop. My dealer said that if I didn't file the lemon he'd just trade it out. Win - Win. You guys need to do business with this guy if you get the chance. Rat

LOL, his mom must be that old lady I bought the $50 Chevrolet (Corvette) from last week.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts