Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2006 Commander Limited, 5.7 Hemi QD2
1,442 Posts
I wish we had the CRD over here in the states. Love it in black with chrome.

Welcome to the forum. Please read this and fill in some of your details and make a signature with your Commander details. (year, model trim, engine, 4wd system, etc.) It is nice for us know what your Commander has in it so we can better help you.

NEW MEMBER REQUIRED READING!!! Important New Member information, Forum requirements & Forum rules. | Jeep Commander Forum

To get the list of everything built into your Commander when built at the factory - have your VIN number and go here Chrysler Build sheet - Equipment Listing Not necessarily for your signature but so you know what you have.

You can download a free Owner's Manual here--->Owner's Manual

·
Registered
2006 Jeep Commander Base 3.7 litre V6, 4WD QT-I
24 Posts
Very nice!

·
Administrator
7,665 Posts
Here is my first ever jeep, absolutely in love with her, she’s a 3.0 v6 CRD (Mercedes’ diesel) 218 bhp
@Andy2know ;

Welcome to the forum; Nice looking XH you have there;

Please provide the following information;

Model Year; 4WD system; Trim Package - Sport/Base, Limited or Overland & Current Mileage;

Thank you & welcome aboard;

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
2007 Commander 3.0 V6 CRD , QD-II LIMITED
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Land vehicle

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Steering part Speedometer

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
06 Jeep commander limited 5.7 QTII black
38 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
RH? Have no idea what your describing?:).

·
Registered
24 Posts
Reactions: Richard Davey

·
Super Moderator
2006 Commander Limited, 5.7 Hemi QD2
1,442 Posts
Definition of 'right-hand drive'

right-hand drive
ADJECTIVE [usu ADJ n]
A right-hand drive vehicle has its steering wheel on the right side. It is designed to be driven in countries such as Britain, Japan, and Australia, where people drive on the left wrong side of the road.
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Richard Davey

·
Registered
38 Posts
Definition of 'right-hand drive'

right-hand drive
ADJECTIVE [usu ADJ n]
A right-hand drive vehicle has its steering wheel on the right side. It is designed
to be driven in countries such as Britain, Japan, and Australia, where people drive on the left wrong side of the road.

:ROFLMAO:
I figured you would get that sense of humor good for you man. Have fun with your Jeep I flip them so my black commander limited is getting worked on albeit slowly. I have down a lot research into the problems and are implementing my version of a upgrade to resolve the problem for good I hope. I will post my findings and upgrades in the near future:). King Richard?:). Thought you might appreciate that living in the U.K.:).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts