Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took delivery of my new 2007 Commander today. I am planning to take a trip to Utah, Colorado and New Mexico in October. Were is a good place to find accessories. I think I would like to get cover for the cargo area. Any other ideas would be appriceated.
Thanks....

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Welcome, Use the search field for this forum and you will find contacts for almost any aftermarket item you desire.

·
Registered
588 Posts
First thing you might want to consider is a CARGO LINER. There are many types, I went with Canvasback of Utah as it can stay on and folds with the seats. Its two layers of canvas with rubber in the center, thus waterproof. We have two dogs and we keep our vehicles many years so we like to keep them nice. The Dealer sells chrome gas cap covers, and various types of bug guards including chrome that looks nice, especially if you have a dark colored Commander. Anyhow, Congrats and happy jeeeping. john

·
Registered
2,473 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Congrats on the new Commander! you are gonna love it!We like ours more, every time we drive it.:)

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
jeep5253 said:
I was referring to a cover to conceal stuff in the cargo area. Something like a retractable cover like in my 2000 Grand Cherokee.
Not sure there is one, due to the third-row configuration.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum, there are a lot of good folks here..
- Hemi

1 - 11 of 11 Posts