Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello hello, well I decided to join this forum in regards to aiding to the assistance of my XK's growth for the future. Thanks to OffRoad Unlimited in Burbank, California, they were able to order - install - trim - adjust all that was needed for a modified Superlift 5" Lift with Bilstein Struts. It Sits a bit lower in the rear due to the Audio System, but just high enough to fit in the garage thankfully!

Any Ideas on where to get a 50" LED CURVED BAR - INSTALLED across Windshield in the SOCAL Area?

Attachments

·
Registered
336 Posts
I’m not sure if Big Blue has a curved one or not...I know there’s a couple YouTube installs if you feel up to the task.

·
Super Moderator
5,766 Posts
I’m not sure if Big Blue has a curved one or not...I know there’s a couple YouTube installs if you feel up to the task.
I have a 50" 288W Oslamp (now Auxbeam) Curved LED Light Bar - but I'm on the east coast and it's not mounted across the top of the windshield - which is what it's actually designed for - because they look awful when people actually mount them as they were intended.

I've mounted mine up on the roof - on the roof rail end caps - so I didn't have to drill through the roof.

Here is the write up of the updated and improved install that I wound up having to do - 3rd post down in this link;

mounting 42" light bar

And here are some pics:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts