1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
welcome to the club........commander looks good.....you can find just about anything you need here.....

·
Registered
366 Posts
SteelBlue- Where about in PA do you reside?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
to Testa23: Thanks! I've already been checking out the forum for a Shift Control Module problem I've been having recently...

to ShinyBlackHEMI: New Bedford. North of Pittsburgh between New Castle, and Youngstown, OH.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep. just on the windows, though... the Oval NUT (Massanutten, VA) is just a magnet. The Pens sticker is just removable 3M Controltac material, I printed the logo at work. (I work for a large format digital print shop.)

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
steelblueXK awsome pics of the football game. i'm a HUGE BEARS fan, but i'm also a football fan in general and just love seeing pics of football. looks as if you had awsome seats to the game. are you a season ticket holder? if so send me a PM and let me know if you'll be interested in selling game tickets. a buddy of mine is a steelers fan and goes back every year to catch a game, but can never get that good of seats......

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Nice Pics. Welcome to the forum. If I ever found a cat on my XK, it wouldn't be alive for long.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CrzCajun said:
Nice Pics. Welcome to the forum. If I ever found a cat on my XK, it wouldn't be alive for long.
I agree, but this cat is pretty cool. I've just trained it to sit on my sister-in-law's Grand Am instead! Hasn't come near the Jeep since!

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
CrzCajun said:
Haha i was thinking the same thing as you!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here are some pics I shot on the way home from work today... I stopped by the McGuffy Wildlife Reserve for a short stroll thru the woods, and saw a perfect opportunity to shoot these of the XK...

·
Registered
100 Posts
What kind of window vents are those if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
cano88 said:
What kind of window vents are those if you don't mind me asking?
hey cano, there the lund window vents......he posted it in his signature.....i must say there a nice look, def. going to invest in some myself......temp. in VEGAS this weekend is going to be in the 90's, so having the windows cracked will def. help.....

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
I have these on mine and they work well.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
My wife picked them up for me for Christmas for around $50 on ebay... including shipping!

The do work well, but since they are inside the window channel, the front automatic windows don't go up all the way the first time... they hit the plastic and come back down part way, then I have to put the window up the rest of the way from there. Kind of a pain. My daughter keeps messing w/ it on the passenger side, and I'm afraid she's going to break the window switch...

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Nice pics. Always good to be outdoors.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts