Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
577 Posts
That is a sweeeet ride! Good job, and the trails look like a lot of fun

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Hey that's a nice looking jeep. At least you traded it in for another jeep.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I thought you were going to show a picture of it rolled down the mountain or something tragic like that.
Looks like you changed your mind and traded it in.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Nice rig, almost went that way but wanted to be able to pull a trailer.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep, got rid of her in order to get the XK.

The JK had the tow package, but the engine (~200 HP) would be a joke if you really needed to tow anything serious.

No roll overs, but a couple close calls. :p

The lights were stationary.

````

Funny, the guy that bought my JK works across the street from me. Sometimes I'm a little sad without her. :( Someday I'll have another Wrangler.

·
Registered
87 Posts
That was a sweet setup. I dig that you made your own front stubby. I saw some pics of a guy in Arkansas who crawls his JK that did the same thing, then plastic welded the stock tips back on the end. Pretty cool mod.

Great pics too!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ge2 said:
That was a sweet setup. I dig that you made your own front stubby. I saw some pics of a guy in Arkansas who crawls his JK that did the same thing, then plastic welded the stock tips back on the end. Pretty cool mod.

Great pics too!
Thanks!

I kept denting the rt front corner of the bumper. The JK bumper ends are hollow. After my denting my second bumper, I simply took a sawzall to it. I've seen other guys really do a nice job with it (like you mentioned above)...mine was just a hack job.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I hear you.... shoot, I put a little dent in my stock JK bumper after it was removed. Those ends are SOOOOO soft.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts