Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Doesn't look like it is 4WD anyways, so it is not like bought it for off road. I assume that he liked the looks of the vehicle and it just happened to be a Jeep.

Looks sharp!! I think that the lighting and the fact that you have got the tires shining and the wheel wells are clean make the tires look smaller than the really are. They look like to me they fill up the wells nicely.

·
Registered
101 Posts
For what it is worth I think they looks nice!
And no matter what anyone else thinks your opinion is the only one that matters.

·
Registered
473 Posts
if ya like that kinda thing then thats fine, enjoy it. i personally don't like the large wheel deal on any vehicle. i like leaving mine stock with maybe just a little bigger tire with original size rims.
i'm a little too old for that kinda thing:eek: (37)

·
Registered
476 Posts
uponmycommand said:
not a dig at you but honestly, its a 7 passenger SUV, how do you think its going to handle off-road?
The XK handles great off road - with even the stock tires. :D

Personally I prefer stock or a little larger tire because I take to the trails a good bit. I seriously doubt that those band-aid tires will ever see off road action but if you ever decide to it will ride like hell and the wheels will get damaged :eek:

Individuality keeps the world in check :cool:

·
Registered
541 Posts
It is not really about looks, I think with the weight of the vehicle those rims my get damaged the firt pot hole you hit. I would suggest you install the chrome door handles and chrome door molds to match the rims. That is another $250.00. Right now the rims jump out too much because it is the only chrome part on the vehicle. Good luck, and as somebody else said, it is your opinion that really matters.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i i know. I bought it to put 22's on it. I just get really bored stuck here in the military, so this is cheap entertainment. I never intended to go off-road, not my deal honestly. I plan on a few more mods to make the rims mesh a little better.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts