Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I didn't get the Skyjacker lift after numerous shipping issues I went with a Daystar that seemed to mimic the Skyjacker in all but color and 1/2 the price. :)
Before

Midway

After

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
From lowrider to offroader. Looks good!!!

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:( There is a tad

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
AKFossil said:
Did you try driving with those tires BEFORE you lifted? It almost looks like they were rubbing sitting still! But it does look much better with the A/T tires...

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
AKFossil said:
That's funny because supposedly a few people have those tires on there commanders with no lift or wheel spacers and have no rub what so ever. Where exactly are you rubbing? Are you using spacers?

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
That makes me a little upset since i wanted to go with those tires and a 2 inch OME lift kit. I wanted to have no rub and was expecting no rub sice others stated there wasn't any on stock lift.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Looks good, too bad about the rub.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
TR4Runner said:
Did you try driving with those tires BEFORE you lifted? It almost looks like they were rubbing sitting still! But it does look much better with the A/T tires...
They were close. It kept the back of the wheel well free of mud but not enough to scar it.

The rub isnt huge. There is a very slight at full turn. I am hoping to get some time to take it in for an alignment check.

I am running no spacers at the moment with the plans of getting a set of 1.25" spacers in the near future.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Very nice. Like the lift & tires.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts