Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. I just bought a 2006 XK Hemi QDII. Red Rock Pearlcoat with Saddle seats. Love it so far. Have only had it a few days but will be starting mods soon. I will post picks as progress is made. I have only built Wranglers before so this is something new too me. Just tried too upload pics and pics are way beyond file limit size.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Installed the Rough Country 2" lift today and cut the upper ball joint bolts. Netted 3.25" measured on flat ground. Very happy with it. Getting 32" tires tommorow. Should look great.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Some new pics

RC 2" Lift. JK wheels 255/70/18

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tried resizing pics and isn't happening. Never had problems with other forums.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm in the same boat! I bought a 06 though. So far complete new suspension from tire to tire, powder coated the grey rims matte black with heavy clear and the Rocky Road spacer lift with monro platnum quick struts and Deutsch shocks. Wrapping them Tuesday with 265/75r17 Goodyear Duratracts.. Hoping for no rubbing. Has a new 3.7 (yuck) new smoked fog lights with 7,000k Creed LED's. Amazon has a great led interior kit for $24. There is 2 sets. The one with less bulbs is the quality one.. I'm looking to gain power, and find a bumper guard as Mopar calls it. If not then the bull bar with skidplate and the longest LED i can fit in there.. I NEED quality seat covers and I cannot find them to save my life so in your searches if you see any and could post I'd greatly appreciate it.. It's not for off road it's gona be my daily driver but from Oct 1st to Christmas I spend every Fri-Sun and 3 weeks of vacation time on non maintained roads so that's why I'm not going crazy. The Roof rack is a must too but that'll be a month or 2.. Rocky Roads products are amazing I've found out so if you find stuff or I do we could bounce stuff back n forth to help both of us!! Mine will be on the road within 2 weeks and I'll be posting pix!! Like a kid waiting for Christmas!!! Good luck with your build!!

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Tried resizing pics and isn't happening. Never had problems with other forums.
Best bet is to resize them on your computer and then upload them - as long as the largest dimension (height or width) is 1900 pixels or less, you should have no problem uploading them.

·
Registered
47 Posts
How do you add pix and change ur personal info? ****d up phone got new one and they re sent me a passcode only the pope can remember!!! Im almoast there and when she's on road (not done) is like to post from where it was to what it is now and no clue how too!!! Any help?

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
How do you add pix and change ur personal info? Any help?
What do you mean by change your personal info?

Adding pix is easy just go to photobucket and create an account - it's free.

Once you upload you photo's, resize them so that the largest dimension is 1800 pixels or less and then copy the direct link and

1 - 10 of 10 Posts