Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Friends ,, its been along time since I have posted Sand Dunes driving pics,, the last photos were for my previous Commander .. Now I have some collection of photos and videos from several trips for my new Commander ,, I hope you enjoy it:)

Starting with the Standing photos ....

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Now the Commander on action .. :)

Sand shower ..

Closer one ..

Going up ...

and reaching the top ..

Along the edge ..

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Going down ..

Almost stuck over the edge but managed to get it moving after alot of digging from the front and hands help ..

Playing with badges ,,, :)

Some articulation ,, :)

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Great pics and videos, as always, Ahmed. Aren't you glad you got another Commander?

When you are driving in the sand, are you in HIGH or 4LO? Do you turn the ESP off?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Wow, looks like a jeep commercial with those pics. In the start of the last video it looks like your sliding down the sand dune. Very cool.

·
Registered
130 Posts
What camera and lense?

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Awesome professional looking photos !! Great videos, makes you wish you were there ..
Sand Sliding !!??!!

Thanks....

·
Registered
696 Posts
Your pictures are always perfect. I like looking at all the differences between our models and international models (side turn signals under mirrors, clear corners, taillights, and rear fogs in bumper). I am also amazed at how much fun you are out having in your second one. If I rolled my first I dont know if I would do it again. Thats awesome!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Very nice! I particularly like the sand sliding!!!

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
The picture where you are high-centered, gives you a good idea what your jeep would look like lifted. :)

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great pics and videos, as always, Ahmed. Aren't you glad you got another Commander?

When you are driving in the sand, are you in HIGH or 4LO? Do you turn the ESP off?
yes I'm very glad ,, specially with the HEMI and Quadra-Drive II :)

for sand driving the ESP need to be in Full OFF mode by pressing the ESP button for several seconds till it says "ESP OFF" the instrument screen. For me as frequent sand driver, I totally disable the whole ABS system by disconnecting the ABS pump fuse while driving on sand and that subsequently disables the ESP and Traction Control.

4hi is what is needed and 4low to unstuck the vehicle or recover another one.

What camera and lense?
Not all photos were taken by me, they are from several trips and several people and cameras, if you pinpoint a photo I can get you the info.

I am also amazed at how much fun you are out having in your second one. If I rolled my first I dont know if I would do it again. Thats awesome!
Well, I didn't really put in mine that I will get another Commander, but I couldn't fined something else that satisfies me :)

The picture where you are high-centered, gives you a good idea what your jeep would look like lifted. :)
Yea the suspension was at its maximum extend. and I have Old Man Emu lift which help to increase wheel travel.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts