Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I got this one on Saturday, it really needs to grow up some though.

Its the 4.7 as I wanted the flex fuel and I couldn't deal with the 6 cyl models and Hemi's don't have the flex fuel option. I never cared for the Commanders much till I got in them and started test driving them. That was all it took and I was sold. It does have the 4x4, which is something that whether or not I really need it I just can't buy a Jeep with out it. Anyway just stepping in to say hi! I have already dug up some very helpful information on this site, so let the mods begin!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Congrats & welcome!

Looks like you have a mildly built Libby. While they get a bad rap, they're actually nimble little trail vehicles.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Looks good, welcome!

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Welcome and have fun! Mods are half the fun of owning a commander. The other half is coming to this forum. Then the 3rd half is driving it.......

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Welcome. You need to get the Terraflex 2" like I did, it makes a big difference in how the XK looks.

·
Registered
379 Posts
welcome aboard the forum. I am sure it won''t be long we'll see some changes on the Commander too.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
You picked a great color!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the warm welcome! Yes I will be keeping the Libby, its been a good vehicle for me. I just have a big time Jeep adiction. The other Jeep is in the garage, it's an 06 Rubi.

Yes my addiction is in full swing!

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice set of vehicles you've got there.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Taz said:
Thanks for the warm welcome! Yes I will be keeping the Libby, its been a good vehicle for me. I just have a big time Jeep adiction. The other Jeep is in the garage, it's an 06 Rubi.

All three !?! I wouldnt be able to choose which one to drive each day!-43:D

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Nice pick. That is the identical Commander I have down to the color and engine.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Taz said:

~ drool ~

1 - 19 of 19 Posts